I’ve been nominated for the Liebster award by the lovely Louekai which is so sweet of her. Go and check her blog!! Thank you for nominating me 💖
What is the Liebester award?
The liebster award only exists on the internet and is an award given to bloggers.
You have to answer a set of questions given by the person who nominated you and then you also nominate your favourite bloggers. A lovely way for bloggers to connect , make friends and be introduced to a wider audience.
Libster is from German origin and means
‘sweetest’, ‘dearest’, ‘nice’, ‘beloved’ and a whole ton of lovely meanings which is so kind.
These are Louekai’s questions to me.
1. What inspired you to begin your blog? What was your reason and what is your blog about?
I started my blog as project just for me, self help and guide to all the things a love in my life. Beauty, health, well being and of course my gorgeous dog Luna (best medicine a girl could have).
2. What qualities do you like about yourself?
I am not afraid to be my weird, silly self.
3. Are you more a city or country person?
Country even though I live in the city 😂
4. Do you have children? If not, would you like to have children in the future & what would you name them?
No human children just my furbaby Luna, maybe human children in the future though.
5. Do you wear makeup? If so what is one thing that’s essential in your makeup routine? (Mines filling in my eyebrows!)
Yes I do love the power of make up, hmmmmmm one thing??!!! Mascara and I would use a small brush to use it as eyeliner too – yes cheating I know lol!
6. If you could spend a whole day with 3 celebrities who would you spend the day with?
Daft Punk my all time favourite music duos – I have tattoos based on their music, I would love to tell them how much their music means to me. Shigeru Miyamoto the creator of The legend of Zelda , Ocarina of Time on the N64 was literally incredible.
7. What’s your ideal holiday? Where would you love to travel?
Sand. Sea. Sun or Disneyland.
8. Have you got any phobias? If so what?
I am afraid of the dark , it’s super annoying!
9. Whats an interesting fact about you that not many people know?
I once had a picture I drew when I was little, published in Puppy in my Pocket magazine – still have the magazine edition at home from the 90s! So proud.
10. What’s the craziest and most spontaneous thing you’ve ever done?
Booking a flight to Kenya and travelling around East Africa, it was amazing!
11. Would you say you’re an optimist, pessimist or realist?
I am definitely an Optimist
I nominate :
Hollie Louise at :
And last but not least:
My questions to you are:
- What accomplishment are you most proud of?
2. What’s on your ride or die make up/skincare list?
3. What advice would you give yourself ten years ago?
4. When you’re having a bad day, what do you do to make yourself feel better?
5. What are your perfect rainy day plans?
6. Are you an early bird or a night owl?
7. What does your blog mean to you?
8. What is your go-to Karoke song?
9. What’s your favourite film you can watch over and over again?
10. What’s your favourite TV show right now?
11. What advice could you give to other bloggers?
This has been an unusual post but very fun to do! I hope you’ve enjoyed it as much as I have.